Eyelash Lamination Questions Answered: Lash Lift, Lash Filler and more!
Have you ever heard about eyelash lamination but have no idea what it entails?
Are eyelash lamination, Lash Lift, and Lash Filler the same thing?
How long does eyelash lamination last?
Are there any side effects or contraindications?
Can I do lamination at home?
You've come to the perfect spot, and today we'll address all of your most frequently asked questions about eyelash lamination and Lash Filler. To begin...
WHAT IS LASH LAMINATION?
Lash Lamination is a professional treatment dedicated to natural lashes that:
- It allows you to curl them thanks to a very delicate perm.
- It helps to intensify the look thanks to the dye.
- It nourishes the hair and thickens it thanks to keratin and peptides that act on the structure of the hair.
IMPORTANT: Attend a professional course to learn how to perform the treatment without injuring the eyes.
ARE LASH FILLER AND LASH LAMINATION THE SAME?
There was once a "lash lift," which curled the natural lashes purely for appearance. It was an eyelash perm, just like the ones you do to curl your hair, but with far more delicate chemicals appropriate for use around the eyes.
Then came the famous "lamination," and for years, the eyelash industry has used this term to indicate the treatment that, in addition to curling the lashes, was able to thicken them.
There were no longer only aesthetic purposes, but there was talk of healing purposes, which could repair even the thinnest and most damaged eyelashes. The sore point was the effectiveness of the treatment, as the thickening was always and only presumed.
InLei® "Lash Filler" treatment was the first brand globally able to scientifically demonstrate an average thickening of 24% after a cycle of 3 treatments. Lash Filler is, therefore, an eyelash lamination, but with the evidence to back it up. Lash Filler is the first to guarantee a result that all the others only promised - a real breakthrough in the industry!
WHAT BENEFITS DOES LASH FILLER HAVE?
The Lash Filler treatment is ideal for treating a variety of eyelash issues, including:
- Those who have very straight lashes or those that grow downwards - Lash Filler will allow you to visibly have more curves, opening your eyes and giving a more voluminous effect without the need to use the eyelash curler.
- Those who have eyelashes that grow crossed - A qualified operator can act in the direction of growth and achieve a precise and orderly result over time.
- Those who have dry or brittle eyelashes - The Lash Filler repairs and rebuilds the lashes from the inside, thanks to ingredients that promote growth and repair, like Keratin, Panthenol, and Biotin.
- Those who have fragile lashes - InLei® Lash Filler can thicken and make the lashes healthier and more visible. The cumulative result deriving from a cycle of treatments makes the gaze more intense for truly remarkable results.
- Those with very long and stiff eyelashes - The treatment helps make the hair more obedient and silky, and lashes become much easier to manage even when applying mascara.
- Those who wear eyelash extensions - In periods of a break from eyelash extensions, the Lash Filler is an excellent solution to give vigor to the hair, strengthen its structure, and take care of your eyelashes.
- To correct errors resulting from other incorrectly performed eyelash laminations.
ARE LASH FILLER RESULTS IMMEDIATE?
The curling result is visible from the first treatment. As for the thickening of the hair, you can notice a slight increase in the diameter of your eyelashes after the first session. Still, it is advisable to complete at least a course of three treatments for a visible difference.
HOW LONG DOES A LASH FILLER EYELASH LAMINATION TAKE?
An eyelash lamination session takes over an hour, but the times may vary slightly depending on the operator's manual skills.
It is recommended to perform 2 to 4 sessions every 3-5 weeks. Each treatment is visible from 3 to 7 weeks, depending on the life cycle of the client's hair.
HOW MUCH DOES LASH FILLER LASH LAMINATION COST?
A treatment performed properly by an expert and qualified professional has an average price of $80-120, depending on the area. Pricing depends a lot on the operator's experience, the certificates they have, the competitions won, and the courses attended - this is an aspect that should not be underestimated.
We always advise being wary of those who work at home at low prices, perhaps without a certificate. Eye health is at stake, so we recommend that you only rely on experienced operators.
HOW IS THE TREATMENT PERFORMED? IS IT PAINFUL?
While the practitioner works on your lashes, you will comfortably lie on a bed. You will be asked to keep your eyes closed for the duration of the treatment. The operator starts by spreading the lashes on a silicone curler, after which she applies the products of perm, dye, and hair nourishment. This is a painless procedure.
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PRESERVE THE RESULT?
Immediately after performing the treatment, it is advisable not to wet the eyes for about 24 hours. The nourishing Filler applied as the last step settles well inside the lashes, carrying out its nourishing action.
It is not recommended to use aggressive makeup removers or poor cosmetics that could weigh down and ruin the eyelashes in the following weeks.
CAN I PUT MAKEUP AFTER LASH FILLER?
This treatment will give you a natural look that doesn't need makeup. However, if you want to wear makeup, it will look even better. If you're going to keep the result of the Lash Filler for a long time, however, it is recommended to use very delicate products that do not dry out the lashes or weigh them down. The best aftercare we recommend are:
- InLei® Frida Mascara: Frida is a delicate mascara that gives an intense look without damaging your lashes. The Keratrix system strengthens and elasticizes your lash structure. It is designed to be compatible with eyelash extensions.
- InLei® Fashion Lash - This transparent fixing gel helps to align lashes and creates a protective film against external agents. Lashes look shiny and healthy due to the "luminescent" ingredient extracted from the Mullein flower. This ingredient reflects natural light for an unprecedented shine.
- InLei® Cleansing Foam: a soft foam that cleans your face without damaging hair. It comes in three fragrances: Aloe, Avena, or Rose.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF LAMINATION
Lash Filler in itself is not a dangerous treatment, but there are some cases in which it is not recommended because unexpected reactions could occur, for example:
- if you have recently undergone surgery
- if you have recently performed a permanent tattoo (eyebrows, eyeliner ...)
- if you are following special treatments and your immune system is very weak
- if you suffer from claustrophobia or epilepsy
- if you have particular bumps in the eye area
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- if you are not in a good state of health.
TRY LASH FILLER
We hope this article has helped you understand what Lash Filler is and how it works. We want you to feel confident in trying it. If you have any more eyelash lamination questions, remember that you can always contact us for more information.
Until next time!